Friday, April 13, 2007

Church Music

We are starting to make some progress here at Wedding Central. It's getting hot, and we're cooking with gas!

On the music front, we've finally found the perfect classical trio to perform during the services at the church.

They're called Con Fuoco, out of Boston. I think they're going to be terrific. And a note -- which I'm sure I'll repeat between now and May 5 -- get to the church early. Con Fuoco will be playing for a bit before the ceremony starts, so you'll want to listen to them.

Also, getting there early will give you more opportunity to watch me sweat, because I believe that in the moments before the bride arrives, all a groom does is stand around and try to pretend he isn't nervous.

Anyway, here is a link to Con Fuoco's homepage, where you'll find snippets of some of the beautiful music they make. We haven't chosen which pieces they'll play yet. (Details, details.)

No comments: